|
Gentlemen's Establishment |
| Friday, September 23, 2005 |
| The One With The Results |
|
I was woken up by an sms this morning . The sms was sent by my friend. Upon reading the sms, I come to realise ... today is my date with destiny. It's the one moment I've worked my whole life for. My one chance to vindicate myself of all my suffering. I told myself: "Soon, it will be over..." Yes, the exam results were out. It was my final semester, final exam. I climbed out of bed, made my way to the computer and turned it on. My heart pounded increasingly with every second. The firewall took extremely long to load today. I was running out of patience. I waited... These 10mins I waited seem forever. I logged in to my account but I couldn't see anything. The system got hanged. I was getting very impatient now. At this moment, another friend called and told me he had cleared all his subjects. I got even more desperate. I kept refreshing the page. Finally, it loaded. What greeted me was a pleasant sight. I took a long stare at the screen. My heart missed a beat. I passed.... After all the hardwork, my effort had paid off. I had no regrets. I am finally a Diploma holder. Ok, I'm too happy to go to sleep now. Saying of the day: "No pain, no gain" ben @ 11:21 AM : comments: 1 |
|
Comments: 1 12:43 PM, September 23, 2005 andre: YAH YAH YAH PASS!!!!!!!!! Post a Comment |




