|
Gentlemen's Establishment |
| Saturday, September 03, 2005 |
| boo hoo hoo |
|
Since everybody is writing about project superstart i shall add my thoughts. I have never seen a complete episode. I feel the judges are idiotic. The show is all propaganda. The blind guy aka kelvin was always going to win just like taufik. The girl kelly is not pretty whats with all those fan boys. That's enough for the show. Another weekend is here, I'm out of camp to enjoy myself might be dropping by leon's place tonight for another bout of evolution nonsense. Current Song - **Elva Hsiao - Wen** andre @ 11:47 AM : comments: 5 |
|
Comments: 5 4:04 PM, September 03, 2005 ben: coming from someone who don't even listen to chinese songs, your comments are one-sided and shallow. i'm not even standing on project superstar's side. but i don't think you are fit enough to judge it that way. 12:34 AM, September 04, 2005 andre: everyone has their own opinion, you cant say yours is right and others are not. 1:17 AM, September 04, 2005 ben: This comment has been removed by a blog administrator. 1:32 AM, September 04, 2005 ben: i'm not saying mine is right or yours is wrong. i'm just saying you do not even watch the show how could u even judge? especially the line "I feel the judges are idiotic". Its like a virgin saying "i think sex is unenjoyable" 2:14 AM, September 04, 2005 andre: i didnt state i did not watch the show. I stated i did not watch an entire episode. Post a Comment |




