|
Gentlemen's Establishment |
| Wednesday, September 14, 2005 |
| Winning Eleven 9 Challenge |
|
Finally my SIP has ended, now I am a free man once again. So its back to evolution's favourite game and the latest in the series which is Winning Eleven 9. Tried it few days back and it was great, the gameplay is more challenging and realistic, better animations and new updated stats. The only downside is that the jerseys of some teams are back to the pathetic and fake versions. Overall I would give the game 9 out of 10. Yeah its that good, if not for the fake jerseys I would give it a full 10. Now for the real business, the winning eleven killing tour is about to begin and I am looking for potential challengers to kill. Anyone are welcome to challenge, and I mean anyone. If you think you are good enough in the game, feel free to take up the challenge, even fellow evolution members. ps: nice pink shorts btw, right ben? leon @ 12:52 AM : comments: 1 |
|
Comments: 1 5:16 PM, September 14, 2005 ben: the pink shorts made my day. Post a Comment |




