|
Gentlemen's Establishment |
| Saturday, September 17, 2005 |
| Rantings |
|
como esta noche que, superpuesto a mí, tengo un insomnio que vuelve, que regresa, por eso, desde las once hasta la madrugada he contado las horas una detrás de otra. De su mano, y con tu compañía, con él vuelven mis más íntimos versos, los más sonoros, los menos conocidos: los que jamás he escrito. If you do not understand the above, you are as clueless as me. After completing my exams I was left clueless what to do next. It is supposed to be that period of time when you're no longer a student and u won't touch the books anymore. The last time that happen was when I was 6 years old. I am still waiting for my NS enlistment letter. Something I have waited for a very long time. I am hoping to enter NS as soon as possible but I'm pretty clueless when i will go in. Then recently, my PS2 was screwed and I have to send it for repair. The shop owner who is a cunt tried to manipulate me into buying another PS2 from him. Before that, he offered to service my PS2 for free (WHAO!) and said he will call me back 2 days later. I waited 3 days and no one called. So I called them. That cunt told me "something cropped up" and they will call me later that evening. As expected, the call never arrive. These bunch of cheaters have no idea what they are getting themselves into. They think they are above the law? We'll see who's law when i report them to the police for selling pirated games. ben @ 1:23 AM : comments: 0 |
|
Comments: 0 Post a Comment |




