|
Gentlemen's Establishment |
| Thursday, September 01, 2005 |
| Project Superstar finals |
|
So Project superstar has come to an end. All the hype and everything. It's time for Singaporeans to get a life. I've joined mIRC awhile ago to see some comments Singaporeans have regarding the results. Lots of remarks but I'm not gonna paste them here. In case you don't know, the visually impaired contestant Tan Weilian was the winner of the competition. I'm not being biased or anything but I've predicted him to win the finals. Not because I'm a fan of him but I can tell he has huge support from his fans. Not taking any credit away from the runner-up Kelly Poon, I think she did a pretty good job and the judges can testify for that.In my opinion, the highlight of the night was the duet performed by Junyang and Xinhui. Showcase of good vocals. I think the channel U made a huge profit from this project. The fans voted, CDs were sold and they even announced a concert at the end of the month. Money makes the world goes round. Whatever it is, the saga is over and i'm expecting backlash from anti-weilian fans all over the island. What do YOU have to say? ben @ 11:57 PM : comments: 1 |
|
Comments: 1 12:25 AM, September 02, 2005 leon: whus tan weilian? Post a Comment |




