|
Gentlemen's Establishment |
| Sunday, August 13, 2006 |
| Winning Eleven 10 |
|
Alright it's precious weekend, time is ticking. The blog is revamped once again. It's my time to add an entry since eons. I'll dedicate this entry to Winning Eleven 10, evolution's all-time fav game. Since I'm the first to try the game I am fit enough to give a concrete review. Graphics wise, as great as the past, gameplay wise in my opinion better. Faster, smoother, easier to score, harder to defend. It makes defending more challenging. Scoring has never been a problem for me, so this game is a high scoring one for me especially when the goalkeeprs's AI is kinda low. I've heard complains that this game is too fast it's like an arcade game but it never really bother me. As far as licensed teams are concerned; Serie A, La liga, bayern munich, chelsea and arsenal are all licensed with real jerseys. So is England. Ratings: 9/10 Out in stores now ben @ 4:20 AM : comments: 1 |
|
Comments: 1 11:47 AM, August 13, 2006 : YAH Post a Comment |




